40 acre Avocado Family Farm with Ocean Views. A true California Avocado Farm with 35 acres of income producing Hass Avocados, cherimoyas, lavender and many fruit trees. First time available in 45 years, this self sustaining farm is a great opportunity to make your dreams of farming come true. Conveniently located between Carpinteria & Ojai this property enjoys soft cool breezes that keep temperatures mild. The improvements include a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with open floor plan and ocean views, a detached 2 car garage with guest apartment above.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Meter In,Septic In
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- 220V Elect,Area,Gas Hookup
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Rnge/Cooktop,Gas Stove,Low Flow Fixtures,Microwave,Refrig,Satellite Dish,TV Antenna,Washer,Wtr Softener/Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceilings,Dual Pane Window,Finished Attic,High R-Value Insul,Pantry,Second Residence,Skylight,Upper Unit
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Boat,Cpt #1,Gar #2.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fruit Trees,Permeable Driveway.
Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Rnge/Cooktop,Gas Stove,Low Flow Fixtures,Microwave,Refrig,Satellite Dish,TV Antenna,Washer,Wtr Softener/Owned
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kerry Mormann, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties
Agent License: 00598625 Office License: 01317331
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright 2022 Santa Barbara Association of Realtors